Tuesday 19 October 2010

Nets

The nets before they went to print. I chose the colours similar to the London Underground. I also wanted to try out overprinting so I decided to overprint some text. All the colours are various tints and overprint were the two colours have mixed together. The main idea behind my packaging was to promote and package the conceptual product of a pop up bike in a box. It involves buying a bike in a box and when the user wants to cycle they would press a button on the bike which would blow up the bike so that it is life sized.

I decided not to modify the nets that I had chosen and see how I could create a solution for my problem. Both the envelope and the other net were designed to promote the product the bike in a box. Originally the hotdog fold net was going to be an instruction booklet for new buyers of the product, but due to the constraints of only using a single image I decided to go for a promotional foldout poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment