Sunday 23 May 2010

Logo and Card Development


The idea behind the logo was to incorporate a bar code hidden within the image. I thought about using the first three letters of the three words Speaking from experience but from trying this out it soon overcrowded the image and also the audience wouldn't necessarily understand what they stand for.
As I wanted to create a range of products, I had the idea of producing something that could be given out to the first year students that could be collectable, with a message or reminder on them. With this in mind I took the average size of a credit/debit card and used it as my template for designing onto.
Just some mock up prints of the flash cards printed onto card. I will continue to play around with the layout and the colours of the flash cards also taking into account the stock that I am going to print on.

No comments:

Post a Comment